Deliver strong adhesion to all contaminated surfaces.
- Adhesive absorbs oils, enabling strong adhesion to lubricate surfaces
- No surface degreasing required
- Adheres firmly to smooth or textured surfaces
- Service range of -40 F to 212 F
- Inventory labels for steel, automotive parts, etc.
- Product labels for cosmetics, foods, oiled woods, etc.
Industrial and automotive tamper-evident labelstocks.
- Provides a clear indication when fraudulent tampering is attempted
- Prevents the reuse and re-application of labels
- Choice of destructible films that break upon attempted removal, text-revealing films and a fluorescent footprint film
- Industrial and electronic device packaging identificaiton
- Warranty and asset protection labels
- Product warning labels
- Automotive VIN labels and security seals
Easy to apply and remove; promotional use labelstock.
- Silicone adhesive enables clean and reliable removability from all types of surfaces
- Proven, consistent, long-term reliability
- Air escapes from graphic upon application
- Dimensionally stable non-PVC film
- Branding and information labels for appliance and electric devices
- Informational and warning labels for industrial products
Offering defect-free application and resistance to outgassing.
- Unique manufacturing process creates textured adhesive surface to promote air release
- Resists blistering and label delamination caused by outgassing emitted from plastics
- UL969 certified
- Nameplates and information labels for home appliances and electronic devices
- Large labels that require a high level of air release performance
Cryogenic labelstocks for temperatures down to -320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Superior adhesion to small radius containers provides firm attachment to test tubes, ampules, etc.
- Reliable identification of plastic and glass vessels that undergo long-term storage in liquid nitrogen
- Resists edge lifting even when repeatedly subjected to changes between low temperature and room temperature, such as removal from liquid nitrogen immersion
- Labels for indentification of test tubes, ampules, etc.